Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 1:30pm
Geri Strong is a 45-minute evidence based strength training exercise class for older adults.
Most of the bodybuilding exercises are performed seated in chairs with a set of light dumbbell weights. As you become stronger, you can advance to using heavier dumbbells in order to challenge yourself even more.
There’s no dancing, aerobics, or choreography to learn and you never have to get on the floor. Enrollment is open to older adults 50+. All fitness levels are welcome… Simply work out at your own pace! Instructors will adapt exercises to each individual limitations.
* Pre and post balance testing will be performed on each participant.
Class size is limited and advance registration is required.
To register, contact 50 North at 419-423-8496
Our Geri Strong Lifestyle Change Program Helps…
• Increase Muscular Strength
• Improve Balance and Coordination
• Boost Motor Skills and Reaction Time
• Enhance Flexibility and Gait
• Lessen Arthritic Conditions
• Manage Chronic Disease
*Must be a 50 North Fitness & Wellness Center Member